Random Stuff: Shopping, Robots and Make up

The date of my final exam is approaching, and while I still don't know yet if I'm actually entitled to take the exam at all, I found that I really haven't blogged much this month so far. So I decided to put together a bunch of pics I've taken lately, and combine them into this "random" post, because by themselves they're not really worth an own entry. Enjoy!

I think this was the first time that I did a decent job on a "cat eye" eyeliner shape...

Found this old corset-like shirt and wore it with a smudgy black make up look to a friend's birthday party. Excuse the dirty mirror please >__<

Went to the robot-themed exhibition of the Technical Museum of Vienna and saw a bunch of creepy, creepy stuff ♥ Would you be interested in a separate entry featuring more from these "Maschinenmenschen" ?

Spent some time at my parent's place before my mum left on a business trip to Dubai for 10 days...

Finally, after weeks and weeks of waiting, after being shipped to Finland by accident, and then back to Korea and then fortunately NOT to Australia, my BB cream arrived XD

Also new in: A pastel colored, super long wig ♥ I am absolutely undecided how to style it .__. Meanwhile I'm waiting for two more wigs and already decided about the next I'm going to order XD

Bought the new HIM album and fell in love with it ♥ The songs are fantastic, beautiful and so emotional. I love how every song kinda reminds me of a different of their older albums, e.g. All Lips Go Blue has a kinda of "Venus Doom" vibe to it. I also bought tickets for Nova Rock festival so I can see them live in June!

Now that my hair has a decent length, I enjoy wearing it in a braid more often :)

Double colored eyeliner - I am I LOVE with the combination of pink and blue. Doesn't look so good on my stupid eyelids, though.

Find more pictures on my instagram

At the end of the month I'll attend another Lolita meet up to celebrate International Macaron Day. We're going to a very elegant café so my initial plans of wearing Sweet Lolita do not seem appropriate any more :'D
So I thought about wearing this, maybe with a Hime-like hairstyle, or something remotely close to it that I am capable of turning my hair into D: But I still lack a white handbag.... I hope I'll find something suitable!

Other than that, my life is kinda unexciting at the moment. I have to study hard to pass the exam in June, but it's really frustrating that I don't even know if I can actually take it yet, because I might or might not have failed the big and super difficult Pharmacology exam last week... and if I did, I'll have to take the Bachelor exam in September -_- It would seriously ruin my summer, so I hope I passed and I hope I'll KNOW it soon!

Tomorrow I'll visit some furniture stores together with my boyfriend, so we can get some ideas for our new flat ♥
What are your plans for the week end?